Responsible. Who is responsible for processing your information?
We inform you that Montana Colors S.L. (hereinafter Montana Colors) is the owner of the website mtn-world.com, with CIF B60556065 and address at C/ Anaïs Nin nº6 (Pol. Ind. Pla de les Vives), 08295, Sant Vicenç de Castellet, Barcelona. You can contact us by email at email@example.com or we are also able to attend to you at the address provided above.
Legitimacy. What is the legitimacy of processing your information?
The website is totally informative, we will not ask for any personal data. A user who provides personal data via email, is voluntarily providing personal data (hereinafter Personal Data). The personal information you provide to us via emails will be processed under the responsibility of Montana Colors, and will remain confidential and protected.
In this regard, Montana Colors informs users that in compliance with RGPD 679/2016, it has an Activity Registry.
Origin. How did we obtain your information?
All personal information and data that we have from you has been provided to us by email.
There are no contact forms.
Specially protected information is not processed.
Montana Colors expressly prohibits minors under eighteen years of age from providing Personal Data without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. If you are under the age of eighteen and do not have such consent, do not provide Personal Data to Montana Colors.
Purpose. What is the purpose of processing your personal information?
In Montana Colors we process the information you provide to us in order to manage inquiries received.
• We promise to protect your privacy and treat the information you provide with confidentiality.
• The information you provide will only be used to answer your questions or for referring to the contracted services.
For how long will we keep your information?
Personal data will be kept in compliance with the statutory limitation periods that result from application.
Recipients. To whom will your information be shown?
This data will only be handled by Montana Colors employees, and will be subjected to professional secrecy in order to answer your questions.
Rights. What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
You may always exercise your rights to information, access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation of treatment and portability of the personal information you have provided to us that were established in RGPD 679/2016. You can do so at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to our registered office at C/ Anaïs Nin nº6 (Pol. Ind. Pla de les Vives), 08295, Sant Vicenç de Castellet, Barcelona.
Cookies are small files that are installed on the user’s computer that allow the person responsible for a service to improve the way their visitors interact with their website. In some cases, the installation of these cookies requires the consent of the user.
There are different kinds of cookies, some that are affected and some that are non-affected by the Law:
• Technical: These are necessary for navigation. Without them the page would not work properly.
• Personalization or configuration: Allow the page to recognize the user’s language, the size of letters, etc.
• Security: Prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
• Analytics: They make it possible to measure user activity and to elaborate on navigation statistics.
• Advertising: Manage the frequency and content of the ads.
• Tracking: They store information about users in order to show them personalized advertising.
Google Analytics uses “cookies” which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze the users’ use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on the activity of the website and providing other services related to website activity and Internet usage. When you visit the Montana Colors website, some cookies will not be installed by us, but by third parties. For example, if you click on a third-party ad that appears on the website (that is, advertises a product that we do not sell), that third party can install cookies on your device. We have a business relationship with these third parties but we do not install cookies on your device. Therefore we suggest that you go to these third party’s websites to obtain more information about the cookies they install and how you can manage them.
List of cookies
To disable / activate cookies on your device, you must do so through your Internet browser. Next, we explain how you can manage cookies on your computer through the main browsers. If you would like information on how to manage cookies on your tablet and / or mobile, consult their corresponding documentation or online help files.
• In the configuration menu, select ‘show advanced settings’ at the bottom of the page.
• Select the ‘content configuration’ option in the privacy section
• The section at the top of the page that appears will provide you with information about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to delete any cookies that have been stored at that time.
• In the tools menu, select ‘options’.
• Select the privacy tab in the options box.
• From the pull-down menu choose ‘use custom settings for history’. This will show the cookie options and you can choose to activate or deactivate them by checking the corresponding box.
Internet Explorer 6+
• In the tools menu, select ‘Internet Options’.
• Click on the privacy tab.
• You will see a scrolling cursor for configuring privacy with six positions that allows you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies .
• In the configuration menu, select the ‘preferences’ option.
• Open the privacy tab.
• Select the option you want from the ‘block cookies’ section.
All other browsers
If you wish to obtain information on how to manage cookies with other browsers, please consult their guidelines or online help files.
How to deactivate / activate third-party cookies?
Third-party cookies are not installed by us. Therefore, we suggest that you visit these third party’s websites to obtain information about the cookies they install and how you can manage them.