Here at Montana Colors we want to encourage you to make the best of these days at home by stimulating your creativity and, at the same time, giving you the opportunity to win a juicy prize. So we are promoting the #mtnstayhome initiative through an international sketch competition that’s open to all ages.
What do you need to do to participate?
- Draw a sketch with the word HOMIES, in analog or digital format. The technique is up to you, and you can choose any style, color and shape. Push your creativity to the fullest!
- Post your sketch on your Instagram
- Include the hashtags #mtnstayhome #mtnhomies and be sure to tag @montana_colors in the post.
What are the prizes?
3 packs of: 100 spraycans + a set of all of the MTN marker packs (Water Based, Technical & Graphic) + a MTN A4 Marker Book
How will we select the winners?
- Audience Award. The participant whose submission gets the most votes. Share your photo on our platform to get more votes!
- Judges Award. Another winner will be chosen by a jury of 3 famous writers: Musa, Japon and Ces.
- Raffle. The raffle will be made from a selection of the 30 top-voted entries.
Remember that we will not only be judging on stylistic ability, but also creativity and hard work.
The contest will be open until 23:59 on March 31st Central European Time. The winners will be announced on April 2nd and will be contacted through direct message.
- You may participate as many times as you wish, in different posts.
- As the submissions will be made public through the hashtags, your Instagram account cannot be private.
- Any sketch that includes racist, sexist, sexual, or violent content will be disqualified.